- Basic Computer/ Microsoft Office knowledge to modify/ create documents and forms and tracking them with revisions and dates.
a. Not expected to author any documents/ forms, but to follow the guidance and instructions of the leads.
- Attention to details when performing updates/ changes.
- Spell check and correct grammar.
- Maintaining consistent look and lay-out for all the forms and documents.
- Respectful and helpful attitude, supporting and helping the broader team.
- Honesty and Integrity in tracking worked hours and follow the company’s guidelines and policies.
- Effective and Productive with measurable results
- Self-motivated to lead, participate and improve the documents’ tracking, control and updates.
- Organizing, filling, tracking all company’s documents and forms.
a. Work Instructions / Forms/ Plans/ Certificates/ Data files/ Etc.
- Revise and update forms as required by Functional Home Room Leads
a. Tracking the changes by Revision no.
b. Implementing modifications/ changes per provided guidance and updating the Revision Date.
c. Adding/ Removing content as instructed by the Home Room Leads
- Perform daily Audits of Completed forms.
a. Ensuring that all forms are completed completely by operators and leads
b. Scanning/ Saving / Tracking all the completed forms
- Review, save and track the Quality Lab Data Packages and insure completeness and consistency.
- Leading and conducting Forms Audits/ Documents Reviews for Updates, completeness, organization savings and archiving.
- Assist HR, Production and Leads in Administrative Tasks, as Necessary.
Must Adhere to the Company’s Three Golden Rules:
1. Honesty and Integrity
2. Treating Teammates with Respect
3. Leaning Forward